Private Sunset Cruise
This trip is available year round, and is perfect for those wanting a peaceful & memorable cruise of the local waterfronts, islands and landmarks.
You can bring your own snacks/drinks or we can provide them for you for a reasonable fee. (See below)
Step on the boat and get to relaxin’ while our friendly & professional captain takes you on a beautiful cruise through these panoramic and historic waterways. Serenity is the goal as we glide over the water towards our rendezvous with the setting sun.
Float past the beautifully preserved houses of the Historic Beaufort Waterfront, Morehead City Waterfront, the NOAA Research Lab on Piver’s Island, the Rachel Carson Reserve, Ft. Macon and Shackleford Banks, which is home to a captivating herd of wild horses.
You’ll return to the dock with a rejuvenated frame of mind and a renewed respect for the therapeutic benefits of a peaceful boat trip through an exquisite natural & historic wonderland.
You can even bring your own iPod to play your own music as the Soft, classy music and gentle rocking motions make this cruise one that you’ll remember fondly as you recall your time at the NC coast.
>> Private Sunset Cruise | $325.00 | 2.5 Hours | Time varies based on sunset times throughout the year
- 6 Guests Maximum
- Let us pamper you with a chauffeured boat ride in and about the beautiful Cape Lookout area.
- See the Beaufort Waterfront, Shackleford Banks, Harkers Island, the Rachel Carson Estuarine Reserve, Town Creek, the Morehead City Waterfront, the Intracoastal Waterway, Duke Marine Lab & much more… all by the light of the golden setting sun.
- Makes for a private, relaxing and personal experience that you’ll remember for many years.
- COMPARE the cost of owning a boat with the cost of chartering with us, along with the pros & cons of each, and we think you’ll see that chartering with us is a great bargain.
- Easily see availability and BOOK ONLINE!
Food & Beverage Options
Assorted Wrap Sandwiches – $70.00 – Serves up to 6
- Great for the boat – finger food & not messy
- Sandwiches are an assortment of the below
- Napa Almond Chicken Salad – Made with all-natural, antibiotic-free chicken, diced celery, seedless grapes, almonds & our special dressing, on our Sesame Semolina. Served with lettuce & tomato.
- Roasted Turkey & Avacado BLT – All-natural, antibiotic-free roasted turkey, Applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato and fresh avocado with reduced-fat olive oil mayo on our freshly baked sourdough.
- Italian Combo – Seared top sirloin, smoked turkey, salami, Swiss cheese, peperocini, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions & our special sauce on Ciabatta.
- Bacon Turkey Bravo – Smoked turkey breast, Applewood-smoked bacon, smoked Gouda, lettuce, tomatoes & our signature dressing, on Tomato Basil bread.
- Asiago Steak – Seared top sirloin, smoked cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions & creamy horseradish sauce on our Asiago Cheese Demi.
- Sierra Turkey – Smoked turkey breast with our smoky chipotle mayo, field greens & onions, on Asiago Cheese focaccia.
- Mediterranean Veggie – Zesty sweet Pappadew peppers, feta, cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes, onions & cilantro hummus, on Tomato Basil bread.
- Smoked Ham & Swiss – Smoked ham, Swiss, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, salt & pepper on Rye.
- Tuna Salad – Prepared tuna salad, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, salt & pepper on Whole Grain Wheat bread.
Firstly, there can never be any glass beer bottles on the boat.
- You can contact us to make custom arrangements
- You can shop, pay and schedule a pickup with Lowes Foods in Morehead City
- CLICK HERE to order from Lowes Foods
- ( Remember, no glass beer or liquor bottles on the boat please – Wine or Champagne bottles are ok )
Why charter with Lookout Adventures?
The Lookout Adventures vessel is a large and roomy pilothouse version that can easily handle 6 guests in addition to her crew. The cockpit is very well protected from sea & spray, and much of the boat is shaded. There is ample seating for every single member of your party, and up front is a fully enclosed cuddy cabin where all your belongings, towels, cell phones, etc… can be safely stored with no chance of getting wet. And, for your comfort, there is a private bathroom facility in case you have the need while on your trip. It’s not the Ritz Carlton, but it’s private, clean and functional.
You’ll definitely appreciate the many advantages of our vessel from the minute you step on board for your charter, and as the day winds on, you’ll realize how nice it is to not be sunburned, sea-sprayed, tired, wet or worn out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the cost if we only have 2 people? or 4 people?
A: The price is the same – the boat will be private, just for you two and the cost would be $325.00
Q: Will there be any other people on the boat?
A: Just your group and the captain. The trip is designed to be just for you!
Q: Can we bring a cooler with drinks and snacks?
A: Absolutely! You can bring whatever you like. Alcohol is fine, in moderation.
Q: But, if it’s the winter?? Won’t we be freezing?
A: Not at all. There are many incredibly beautiful days out on the water, and the pilothouse has plenty of shelter to keep you out of the wind & cold. Just wear a jacket, bring a warm hat, and you’ll be fine.